In this course, you will learn how to organize a supplier on Daily Replenishment. Daily Replenishment is used for suppliers that are ordered more than once per week and use a weighted demand percentage for each day of the week. The course consists of three modules which include Suppliers, Products, and Weekly Maintenance Checks.
Module 1: Supplier Settings
Here you will learn how to set a supplier on daily replenishment, set ordering patterns, and review daily demand.
- Learn the navigation and steps to adding Daily Replenishment to a supplier.
- Gain an understanding of ordering patterns, lead times, and coverage days.
- Learn the steps to setting daily demand and safety stock to your supplier.
- Understanding the process of forecasting the order point and building the suggested order for a product.
Module 2: Product Setup
After setting up the supplier, your next step will be to review the individual products. Specifically, how the products will be purchased and counted. You will have the opportunity to review forecasts, set individual product patterns, and custom safety stock for the items.
- Learning the steps to review product settings and update the buy multiple and counter if needed.
- Gain an understanding of the steps to review the product’s forecast and update if needed.
- Learn the steps to add product usage patterns and safety stock to individual items.
Module 3: Weekly Checks
Your final step will be ongoing maintenance for your suppliers and products. Similar to PE Checks, you will receive weekly notifications on Tuesday if supplier and/or products have any forecast exceptions based on their set usage pattern.
- Understanding how to navigate to W Checks.
- Define WS1 Check and learn how to manage them.
- Define WP1 Check and learn how to manage them.